|Below is ISF-Jail / ISF-Hold / Customs-Hold notice by US Customs: ( For other holds by US Customs & etc, please view www.cbp.gov )
ISF-Hold is usually for: LATE ISF Filing, Not filing ISF, Deleted for Non-payment, incorrectly/misleading/missing information is given to filed your ISF, ISF was filed
incorrectly by Filer & Etc. ONLY Consignee is responsible for all ISF filer/filing/notify-corrections, all fees, US/International Laws & etc.
1. All payment MUST received within 72 hours (3 days), to avoid Cancellations/Termination/Deletion of your ISF filing. After invoice has been issued.
2. IF your ISF filing was DELETED for Non-payement &/or for any reasons, US Customs can/will assess penalty / lien / Fines / up-to $5,000.00 per shipment
3. Re-Filing of ISF could take extra 2-5 days & Re-filing fee $45
4. IF your are up-dating ISF info, contact us ASAP.
5. If your ISF filing is showing "NO BILL MATCH", please contact your supplier/shipping company & let them know they MUST file AMS, 48 hours before your shipment
. could leave foreign port, if NOT, US Customs can issue ISF-Hold.
Can Delay & .......
1. Over all, ISF-Hold could delay up-to 3 weeks, when your shipment is in US.
2. All ISF-Hold will lead to exam by US Customs,
3. Shipment will not be going to final destination as it stated at your arrival notice, until ISF is filed & ISF hold is released by US Customs.
4. Until ISF-Hold is remove by US Customs & Customs Clearing Entry is filed & you shipment is pick-up you/trucker, you will be PAYING Storage/diem/demurrage fees.
|Sample of ISF-Jail / ISF-Hold / Customs-Hold:
|800-710-1559 (US) / 310-933-5444 (intl) / Our SPECIALTY is ISF & Entry filing for all US Port
|Entry@ISFCustomsBroker.com / 800-710-1559.
Disclaimer, Terms, Conditions & Etc (click here)
Dale Dong Young Park dba A Plus Customs Broker (Filer Code AEF)
Coast Logistic Groups llc / ISF Customs Broker .com (Filer Code E2B)
|All rights reserved.
|We are NOT affiliated
with any US Agencies
Logo's are view as
image reference only